WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUND
All workshops shall have a registration deadline & cancellation deadline. Please note the dates before booking/registering for the workshop.
“Registration Deadline” is no more than 2 business days before a workshop.
“Cancellation Deadline” is no more than 1 business day before a workshop
Despite a participant’s/registrant’s best interests to attend a workshop, we at Vandana Krishna Art Studio understand that schedules are unpredictable & one may not be able to attend the workshop. If a participant/registrant is unable to attend the workshop, a substitute member of the participant’s/registrant’s friends or family is welcome to attend in their place.
If a substitute cannot be found, we can accept cancellations and issue refund under the following conditions:
- If Vandana Krishna Art Studio, cancels a workshop for any unforeseen reasons, all registration fees shall be refunded in full
- If a participant/registrant cancels prior to the registration deadline, registration fees shall be refunded in full
- NO REFUNDS provided if a participant/registrant cancels after the cancellation deadline
- NO RUFUNDS provided if “No-Show” at the workshop by a participant/registrant
- If a participant/registrant cancels after the registration deadline but before the cancellation deadline, the registrant may choose either of the following:
- REFUND in partial of 50% of the registration fee
- RETAIN the amount in FULL as CREDIT for a workshop offered at Vandana Krishna Art Studio within 6 months from the date of the original workshop. If no workshop is offered by the studio within the 6-month duration, the participant has a choice to RETAIN the amount for a further of 3-month duration for any workshop at the studio or receive a REFUND in PARTIAL of 50%