Terms & Conditions
LAST REVISION DATE: MARCH 2019
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS & RELEVANT POLICIES OF THIS WEBSITE.
The term ‘Vandana Krishna Art Studio’ ‘www.vandanakrishna.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ ‘your’ refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) or visitor(s) or buyer(s) of product(s) of our website.
We reserve the right to change or revise the terms and conditions by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. We will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. We encourage you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern www.vandanakrishna.com website’s relationship with you:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We or any third parties do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the owner/operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. It in no way signifies that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ‘Vandana Krishna Art Studio’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on the website subject to the following terms and conditions.
- In order to contract/deal with us you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid bank account/credit/debit card issued by a bank acceptable by us, net banking facility and/or any other mode of payment offered by us.
- By placing an order on this website, you agree that you have clearly read & understood the “cancellation returns refund & exchange” terms of the website
- If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are authentic and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the mode of payment used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- The cost of International delivery may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from logistics delays for which we will not be responsible.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
- A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods that you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- While we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we find an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Delivery costs may be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the total cost
- All prices on the website www.vandanakrishna.com are inclusive of taxes as applicable to each item. While the tax charged will be paid by us from time to time as required, you will be responsible for payment of any other Local/State taxes/levies which may be charged at the time of delivery by the Local/State Authorities concerned.
- We, at all times, retain the right to refuse any request made by you
COMMERCIAL ORDERS/BULK SALES
Please contact Vandana Krishna Art Studio at email@example.com for all commercial orders/bulk sales.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRODUCTS, CONTENT & CONDUCT
- The intellectual property rights in all products and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of vandanakrishna.com its liscensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- All such rights are reserved by vandanakrishna.com and its liscensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such product or content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
www.vandanakrishna.com does not allow the use of unsolicited commercial email (“Spam”) to promote products or services. Any user/visitor engaging in the sending of Spam through the website network/email or promoting information on website will be considered in breach of this Agreement.
Your use of the Service must be in compliance with INDIAN laws, and the laws of your country at all times.
The following is a non-exclusive list of content, and behavior prohibited by the website:
- Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, materials with sex or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of Spam or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of Spam.
- Content or otherwise that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.