Tangled Heart Frames
Date/Day: 09th SUNDAY
Time: 10.30 pm – 1.30 pm
In this session, learn to create beautifully framed Bijous with little hearts, right in time for Valentines Day!!
Once a student has completed Beginners Zentangle Session and wishes to learn more techniques, complex tangles to enhance tangling skill & intends to make a regular tangle practice, these Practice sessions are offered.
All the practice sessions are designed in a systematic way introducing you to more complex and intricate patterns, equipping you with new techniques in tangling and sometimes introduces combining tangling with simple crafts
★ Must have done the Beginners Workshop
★ Please bring your Beginners kit supplies. Tiles & worksheets are provided.
Over the course of the PRACTICE Zentangle Session which spans from 2.5-3.0 Hours, we shall:
- Revisit the practice of mindfulness and deliberate focus.
- Recall some terminologies & learn some new ones.
- Learn and Practice up to 5 new patterns which are more complex & intricate
- Learn new techniques in tangling or use of other mediums to create Zentangle or ZIAs (Zentangle Inspired Art)
- Create beautiful & intricate abstract art using structured patterns.
- Take home finished project, with enough new & updated skills to create new projects & continue the practice of Zentangle