Once a student has completed Beginners Zentangle Session and intends to make a regular tangle practice, wishes to learn more techniques and complex tangles to enhance tangling skill, Advance sessions are offered.
While all the advance sessions introduce you to more complex and intricate patterns, some sessions equip you with new skills in tangling and sometimes introduces the use of other mediums like color pencils, watercolor, fabric with tangles!
Here is how the ONLINE & PRIVATE/One-on-One Sessions work:
- During your purchase of the workshop, while check-out, please specify in the notes, if you are looking for online or private session and if you have any particular date/time in mind. Also, please specify which advance technique you wish to learn.
- If you opt for PRIVATE session, once purchase is final, please contact me to fix up an appointment for one-on-one session at the studio.
- If you opt for ONLINE session, once purchase if final, please contact me to fix up a date/time and have a session via WhatsApp/Skype/Hangouts video call.
- Duration of the session is around 2.5-3.0 Hours
- Please ensure you have a reliable internet connection for the online session.
- My available timings for ONLINE SESSIONS
- 11.00am-4.00pm Monday to Friday
- 10.30am-2.00pm Saturday & Sunday
- Late evenings (8pm-11pm) on weekdays can also be worked out on prior request
Over the course of the Advance Zentangle Session which spans from 2.5-3.0 Hours, we shall:
- Revisit the practice of mindfulness and deliberate focus.
- Recall some terminologies & learn some new ones.
- Learn and Practice up to 5 new patterns which are more complex & intricate
- Learn new techniques in tangling or use of other mediums to create Zentangle or ZIAs (Zentangle Inspired Art)
- Create beautiful & intricate abstract art using structured patterns.
- Take home finished project, with enough new & updated skills to create new projects & continue the practice of Zentangle
Advance Techniques/Sessions Offered:
|★ Black Magic||★ Tanned Tiles||★ Creating Zendala||★ 3Z Fun|
|★ Tangle Enhancers||★ Dew Drops on Tangles||★ Monotangles||★ Bijous/Twinches|
|★ Colors on White||★ Colors on Black||★ Colors on Tan||★ Magical Strings|
|★ Shades of Grey/Ghost Tangles||★ Shading Tangles||★ Tangled Lampshades||★ Tangles on Ceramicware|
|★ Faceted Gems||★ 3D Star Ornament||★ Transzending||★ Dingbatz|
|★ Zen-Gems||★ Alpha Tangles||★ Embedded Letters||★ Gilded GOLD Monograms|
|★ Valentangles||★ Zen-Buttons||★ Reticula & Fragments-1||★ Reticula & Fragments-2|
|★ Tangled Tree Bark Coasters||★ Watercolors & Tangles||★ Postcard Frames||★ Diptych|
|★ 3D Tiles||★ Slits technique||★ 3Z Stars||★ Dry technique|
|★ Feeling knotty-Celtics||★ Delft Delight||★ Persian Mosaic||★ Tangled Ornaments|
|★ Tangled Danglers||Tile Stacking Technique||Zen-Button Puzzle|